Congratulations to member Susan Cheslin for her winning bid. Keep your eyes peeled for the next auction
Roll up, Roll up we have an extra special offer for members and friends…
This Winter Woodland scene was painted by Joe Hush at our July 2021 Club night. It is approx 20cm x 30cm and is UNFRAMED. The Art Club lettering is not on the original.
Joe describes himself as a Northumbrian artist, born in Rothbury, raised in Alnwick and now living in Washington, County Durham. He is primarily a landscape artist, taking his inspiration from the countryside of Northern England. He works in acrylic, oils and watercolour and is a self-taught artist. After 17 years of painting professionally, his paintings are now in many Art Galleries throughout the UK. He tutors art classes throughout the year for the W.E.A. (Workers Educational Association).
Rules of the blind auction:
• The item will be available for viewing at the Club meeting on October 13th 2021
• You may bid more than once
• All bids are confidential and no correspondence will be entered into
• Your best bid is your highest bid
• Bidding will close at 19:00hrs, at the Club meeting on November 10th 2021
• The highest bid will be declared the winning bid at the Club meeting on November 10th 2021 and the winner may take the painting at the end of the meeting, if payment is made at that time
• By bidding you agree to these auction rules
• All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds
• We have attempted to describe the item correctly, but it is sold, “As seen” and so viewing is recommended
• The item must meet its reserve price, as stated or it will be withdrawn
• Payment for items purchased must be made in full within 72 hours of receiving notice of your winning your bid
• If the item is not paid for within 72 hours of the bidder receiving notice of their winning bid, it will be offered to the next highest bidder
• Payment can be made in cash, personal cheque or bank transfer. For payment details see further down the page
• Once full payment is made we will make arrangements with you for collection or delivery of you purchase
• We reserve the right to add or withdraw items to or from the auction without notice
• The committee member responsible for running the auction is not allowed to bid.
Bank Transfer: Hartlepool Art Club – Nat West (bank details will be given to the winning bidder)
Cheques payable to Hartlepool Art Club (address will be given to the winning bidder)
Bids over £25 should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Hush auction“